Need for Speed Unbound is an upcoming racing game in the hugely loved franchise. This is everything you need to know regarding Need for Speed Unbound including the date of its release as well as pre-orders, platforms and platforms as well as gameplay trailers.
After a short break, Criterion Games and EA have returned with a brand-new Need for Speed game. The new game will let players realize their dream of racing and is in pursuit of winning the street racing competition Grand. The Grand.
The new aesthetics are updated and include the use of cel-shading as well as photo-realistic graphics. The players will experience a totally new kind game NFS game. There will be the same adrenaline rushes when racing.
The Need For Speed Unbound Release Date and early Access Time
Need For Speed Unbound has an expected release date of the 2nd of December on Friday 2022. The game was unveiled last week and already has a launch date scheduled in the next month. This implies that EA was secretly working on the game behind curtains.
If you’re not willing to wait for that long, you can take part in Need For Speed Unbound on the launch date of early access scheduled for November 29th 2022. But, you’ll need the EA Play membership for that and it’s a 10-hour trial that will likely begin at midnight timeframe ET.
December is going to be a thrilling month, when it comes to NFS Unbound set to arrive along with The Calisto Protocol by Krafton Calisto Protocol Calisto Protocol and Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
The Need For Speed Unbound Platforms: Will it be released on PS4or Xbox One?
Need For Speed Unbound will be available in the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S as well as Microsoft Windows PC. It will only be accessible on the latest generation of consoles, not older models.
The players won’t be able to enjoy Need For Speed Unbound on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game won’t be accessible for play on Nintendo Switch either. However, Switch gamers have a full schedule that includes Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Harvestella, Sonic Frontiers and many more planned.
Demand for Speed Non-bound Orders for Pre-Orders: Where To Get Bonus?
Need For Speed Unbound is now available for pre-order through the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store. The game comes in two versions which include Standard Edition and Palace Edition. The former is priced at $69.99 while the Palace Edition costs $79.99 ($71.99 with EA Play).
If you’re able to pre-order Need For Speed Unbound Palace Edition on PS5 or Xbox You can also get an extra bonus of deluxe quality as part of the partnership between EA and Palace Skateboards. The benefits include four customized cars, a clothes pack as well as a driving effect, stickers, and the License plate.
The first customers to purchase Palace Edition will enjoy three days of early access to NFS Unbound starting November 29 2022, provided they are enrolled in already purchased an EA Play Pro subscription that costs $14.99 per month.
PC gamers can purchase Need For Speed Unbound via Steam and Epic Games Store. The game is available for purchase at the same price at these stores. It’s also sold at retailers such as GAME and GAME in the UK.
Need For Speed Unbound Gameplay & Story
Need For Speed Unbound will be the tale of two friends who are torn apart by a robbery in the family’s auto shop. You’ll have to climb from a novice to the leading racer in the streets to finish the race of your life and get back the car you stole.
Players will face rapper and actor A$AP Rocky in a contest that will see ” you will have to show your skill” to the king of pop. Similar to previous games in the series you’ll need to take large drifts across the streets and avoid police. There are multiplayer options.
It is possible to join underground meetups all over Lakeshore (a fictionalized model of Chicago) through the street racing community online. The game offers multiplayer races as well as an option called “Takeover Scene.”
EA defines it as ” a new replayable precise driving experience.” Although the exact details have not yet been revealed at the time of writing. It will make it difficult for drivers to take over specific areas of the city. It will likely concentrate on tricking drivers instead of winning races.
Brand New Features In Need For Speed Unbound
The most notable innovations in Need For Speed Unbound are the distinct aesthetics and art styles. The vehicles are photorealistic and have amazing images. Every time you execute cool tricks like jumps or near misses you’ll get the strength to increase speed.
If you choose to use this boost, you will see visually stunning effects shooting out of your vehicle. The exhaust is coloured as well as neon lights and bold decals that take over the screen. It’s like a blend of graffiti, realism and anime, which appears amazing to combine.
You can also select the effects you’d like to apply to your car in addition to the standard customizations like car wraps, and other components. You can also turn off the new flashy effects if you do not like the effects.
The characters can be customized by outfits and costumes. EA has said that they will add new content included in the game free of charge when it launches. But, they haven’t explained the details of it.
Need For Speed Unbound Trailers: Watch Here
Two trailers have been released to show for Need For Speed Unbound thus so far. The first trailer was the trailer for the reveal that introduced the game and was released on the 6th of October. It showcases the new visuals and introduces the soundtrack. It is possible to take the look here:
EA continued with a new trailer that showed Need for Speed: Unbound gameplay. The trailer went live on Twitter on October 11 and showcases the street-art-inspired driving effects. Watch it here:
The trailers will be updated at a later day to NFS Unbound.
List of Cars that are available for Lease in Need For Speed Unbound
We also have figured out which cars will be featured for purchase in Need For Speed Unbound as EA has confirmed this via its official site dedicated to the game. Here’s the complete list of cars that you will find within NFS Unbound on launch:
- Acura NSX 2017
- Acura RSX-S 2004
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2016
- Aston Martin DB5 1964
- Aston Martin DB11 Volante 2018
- Aston Martin DB11 2017
- Aston Martin Vulcan 2016
- BMW M3 2006
- BMW M3 Evolution II 1988
- BMW X6 M 2016
- BMW M3 2010
- BMW M5 2018
- BMW Z4 M40i 2019
- BMW M4 Coupe 2018
- BMW M2 Competition 2019
- BMW M1 1981
- BMW i8 Coupe 2018
- BMW M4 GTS 2016
- BMW M3 Convertible 2010
- BMW M4 Convertible 2017
- BMW i8 Roadster 2018
- Bugatti Chiron Sport 2017
- Buick Grand National Grand National GTX 1987
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2020
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible 2020
- Chevrolet C10 Stepside Pickup 1965
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport 2017
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2014
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2013
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Chevrolet Bel Air 1955
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 2019
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 2017
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 2014
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2019
- Ferrari LaFerrari 2016
- Ferrari Testarossa Coupe 1984
- Ferrari 488 GTB 2016
- Ferrari F40 1988
- Ferrari 458 Italia 2009
- Ferrari 488 Pista 2019
- Ferrari FXX-K Evo 2018
- Ferrari 458 Spider 2011, Ferrari
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2017
- Ford Mustang GT 2015
- Ford GT 2017
- Ford Mustang BOSS 302 1969
- Ford Mustang 1965
- Ford Mustang Foxbody 1990
- Ford Crown Victoria 2008
- Ford Focus RS 2016
- Ford Mustang GT Convertible 2019
- Honda Civic Type-R , 2000 Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Type-R 2015
- Honda NSX Type-R 1992
- Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition 2009
- Infiniti Q60S 2017
- Jaguar F-Type R Coupe 2016
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible 2019
- Koenigsegg Regera 2016
- Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4 2021
- Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador S 2018
- Lamborghini Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary 1989
- Lamborghini Murcielago SV 2010
- Lamborghini Urus 2018
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe 2019
- Lamborghini Diablo SV 1995
- Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 Spyder 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster 2018
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster 2019
- Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV Roadster 2018
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder 2018
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR 2015
- Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab Pickup 2015
- Lotus Exige S 2006
- Lotus Emira 2021
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R 2002
- Mazda MX5 1996
- Mazda RX-8 Spirit R (R3) 2011
- Mazda MX5 2015
- McLaren P1 2014
- McLaren F1 1993
- McLaren 570S 2015
- McLaren 570S Spider 2018
- McLaren 600LT 2018
- McLaren P1 GTR 2015
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 1988
- Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe 2018
- Mercedes-AMG G 63 2017
- Mercedes AMG GT S 2019
- Mercedes-AMG A45 2016
- Mercedes-AMG GT R 2017
- Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster 2019
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Cabriolet 2018
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series 2021
- Mercury Cougar 1967
- MINI John Cooper Works Countryman 2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX 2007
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 2008
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999
- NISSAN GT-R Premium 2017
- NISSAN Skyline GT-R V*Spec 1999
- NISSAN 370Z Heritage Edition 2019
- NISSAN The Silvia K’s of 1998
- NISSAN Z Prototype 2022
- NISSAN Silvia Spec-R Aero 2002
- NISSAN Skyline GT-R V*Spec 1993
- NISSAN 350Z 2008
- NISSAN Skyline 2000 GT-R 1971
- NISSAN Fairlady 240ZG 1971
- NISSAN 180SX TypeX X 1996
- NISSAN 370Z Nismo 2015
- NISSAN GT-R Nismo 2017
- Pagani Huayra BC 2017
- Plymouth Cuda 1970
- Polestar Polestar 1 2020
- Pontiac Firebird 1977
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2019
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 1973
- Porsche 918 Spyder 2015
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 2018
- Porsche 911 Carrera S 1997
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS 2018
- Porsche Panamera Turbo 2017
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series 2018
- Porsche Boxster 718 Spyder 2020
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS 2018
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Exclusive 2018
- Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS 2018
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Convertible 2018
- Porsche Cayman GT4 2015
- SRT Viper GTS 2014
- SUBARU Impreza WRX STI 2006
- SUBARU BRZ Premium 2014
- SUBARU Impreza WRX STI 2010
- Volkswagen Beetle 1963
- Volkswagen Golf GTI 1976
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
- Volvo 242DL 1975
- Volvo Amazon P130 1970
There will be more cars coming later since EA promises to include more content in the game once it launches. It’s all you have to be aware of the coming NFS game. Are you looking forward to it?
Be First to Comment